It’s time for another contest folks!. It started on Twitter but it seems only fair (and way more fun) to launch the contest here as well.
UPDATE: A $20 Arkiv voucher is now on the table as a prize for the most fabulous synopsis. Entries will be judged by The OM’s European correspondent for wittiness, amusingness and accuracy. Have fun!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Summarize an opera plot in 140 characters or less.
- Post your efforts on Twitter with the hashtag #operaplot, email it to Miss Mussel or post it in the comments below.
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Points are awarded for wittiness and interestingness.
- Spaces and punctuation count as characters.
- Contest closes at midnight EST on Sunday
- Tell all your friends
Here’s a couple to get you started:
@missmussel — V>TB. Has party. Shacks up with A. G meddles . V dumps A. Has party. A freaks. V=TB, faints. A&V reunite but TB>V. Curtain.
@higgis– he cut off a bollock, but that still wasn’t enough for them. Now, he wants revenge. Only the pure will survive.
@higgis – he’s in love with his new mother. Affairs of state are greater than affairs of the heart. Questions will be asked.