Ok, everyone, here’s what you’ve all been waiting for. Thank you so much for your patience. Danielle De Niese
took her judging duties quite seriously and returned quarter final, semi final, top 25 results before paring the list down to the seven best ones. Amazing.
It turns out that two people, @wordsandmusic
had two entries chosen. Well done to yous two. You still only get to choose one prize though.
Since the results are unranked, the order in which the winners will choose their prize was decided randomly by a randomly chosen Twitter volunteer @greerbee
. The decision was made by ordering the entry numbers, not Twitter name, so it’s fair.
And the winners are
(in the order of prize-choosing):
Stephen Llewellyn – There was a young lady called Fricka Who…who…*snore* “Wake up & it’s over.” It’s good, I just wish it were quicka. [The Ring]
– Here’s my castle. Are you afraid? No, I’m going to open all those damn doors! Are you afraid? No, let me in! Who’s that? Oh shit. [Bluebeard]
- Dear Don, 1003 women in Spain alone is too many. You’ll be in deep shit when my dad’s ghost gets to you. Go to hell. Love, Anna [Don Giovanni]
– Let me get this straight: unfathomable treasure if I betroth my loopy daughter to a ghost? Deal. She’ll meet you by the fjord. [The Flying Dutchman]
– Who wants to live forever? Me! No, wait, i changed my mind. *dies* [The Makropolus Case]
– Monk: Repent, courtesan! [Meditation] Courtesan: Okay! Monk: Wait, there is no God after all! Courtesan: Too late, I’m dead! [Thais]
– Do a little dance (for Herod), make a little love (with the severed head of John the Baptist), get killed tonight! [Salome]
– Wife cross-dresses as a guard to get her husband out of jail free. Pandemonium ensues. Whatever happened to a file in a cake? [Fidelio]
– Samson had more hairs then brains… [Samson and Delilah]
– Pure fool resists sexy sorceress, gains holy spear, saves King and Grail knights. Now poster boy for abstinence education. [Parsifal]
Stay tuned to see what prizes are chosen.
Miss Mussel will be in touch as to the next steps.
Would you have chosen something else? Let’s hear about it. Put your favourites in the comments.
On this day..