There are still 90 minutes left in the day and should you be wandering around the internet at random, you might find the following to be good jumping off points for a new leg of your journey.
- Cooking in C++ For those supergeek acquaintances that live on logic and Kraft Dinner.
- What’s the difference between a good idea and a great one. How do you change the status quo? Why not try Ignoring Everybody.
- Jesus returns to Earth only to be indicted by the Spanish Inquisition for his impractical philosophy. Terry Eagleton explores the Grand Inquisitor’s parable from The Brothers Karamazov in the Lapham’s Quarterly.
- Roger Ebert on what he misses now that he is unable to eat, drink or talk.
- Michael Kinsley in this month’s Atlantic on how newspaper articles are too long. Mostly, he’s right.
- The Canadian Opera Company’s Indentant (much better word than General Director) Alexander Neef gets some air time i this month’s Opera News. The topic? Umm….opera in Canada. And blogging.