- “It was like being set on fire.” Heinz Holliger on Schumann
- The Rule of Twenty – why your first idea is never original
- “But what’s an alphorn except a vuvuzela with a glandular problem?” – AC Douglas gets all philosophical
- Why experts keep getting it wrong OR how to tell when a consultant is talking out his ass.
- The Beeb has made a really excellent series of podcasts to accompany their opera season. Or at least Miss Mussel assumes they are excellent. Not Available In Your Area = FROWNY FACE.
- This is actually really cool.
- Why meritocracy is a pipe dream.
- Generally hideous with occasional moments of brilliance: the composer biopic
- Topics Of Endless Fascination: The Industrial Revolution Seriously. Miss Mussel could talk about this all day.